2011 Mushroom Channel Contributors
We fungi friends at the Mushroom Channel cannot thank you enough for the truly spectacular submissions. To have so many people wanting to share their passion for mushrooms is both heart-warming and an excellent way source dinner ideas. We are all very grateful and hope you will all continue to keep us informed of your recipes via Twitter and Facebook.
Speaking of being very grateful, we owe a standing ovation to our 2010 team who shared some truly beautiful and creative work.
Without further ado, we are ecstatic to announce the 10 contributing writers who will be sharing their recipes here over the next year. Welcome to the team!
- Kimberly from Poor Girl Eats Well
- Susie and Chelsee from We Are Not Martha
- Greg from Sippity Sup
- Julie from Julie’s Raw Ambition
- Paula from Bell’Alimento
- Shaina from Food for My Family
- Laura from Hey! What’s for Dinner Mom?
- Megan from Stetted
- Janel from Eat Well with Janel
- Denise and Lenny from Chez Us
Tags: Bell'Alimento, chez us, eat well with janel, Food for my family, hey whats for dinner mom, julie's raw ambition, mushroom channel bloggers, poor girl eats well, Sippity Sup, stetted, The Mushroom Channel, We Are Not Martha