Time to Celebrate National Mushroom Month!
It’s the most wonderful time of year- September is National Mushroom Month! September is the perfect time for mushroom fans to let their friendly fungi flag fly and we’ve got all kinds of delicious ideas for flavorful feasting.
Some things to watch out for during mushroom month are:
- Mushroom Masters: A Tournament of Taste – the second annual international competition of food bloggers kicks off on Tuesday, September 6. Tune into the Channel to see amazing recipes and photos from four fantastic food bloggers representing the USA. Please support these patriotic plates by voting for Shutterbean, La Fuji Mama, Savory Sweet Life and Elana’s Pantry on Tastespotting this month!
- Mr. Food Mushroom Recipes – Fellow fun-guy Mr. Food created two new mushroom recipes just for us! The nationally syndicated show airs on September 7 & 8, and we’ll share the full recipes with you!
- 30 Days of #MushroomMonth Tweets – We’ve cooked up 30 reasons for you to celebrate National Mushroom Month to the fullest, every day!
- Fun on Facebook– Come check out fun with photos, recipes,interesting facts and delicious meal ideas.
- Mushrooms all Month – Cook with mushrooms every day, every way! Take recipes and inspiration from our phenomenal contributing bloggers, the Mr. Food test kitchen, and the Council’s collection.